Lehigh Valley Health Network
THE UPPER BUCKS HEALTH & DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
We served as the Development Manager for the joint venture project between a partnership between Grand View Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network located in Quakertown, Pennsylvania.
We were hired to lead all phases of the project including initial pro forma development, joint venture cash flow projections, contracting and lease negotiations, estimating, budgeting, procurement, change order evaluation, risk management and close out procedures. Though both hospitals had sufficient in house staff to lead the development, they reached out to us to execute this project that had difficult budget and schedule constraints.
The 38,000 sf, $9,000,000 center includes:
- primary care for children and adults
- obstetrics and gynecology services
- spine, neurological and orthopedic care
- physical and occupational therapy for adults and children
- speech therapy for children
- specialty care consultations for diabetes and endocrinology, general surgery, pediatric surgery and surgical oncology.